Friday, September 26, 2008

I've Got an Answer

Some of you might have read this post yesterday (about my John Green book tour-related conundrum). Some of you even gave me some suggestions that got me thinking.

I think I've developed a solution. I formatted the content of that post and some responses onto an 8.5x11 size sheet of paper and printed it. I'll have him sign my blog about not wanting him to sign my book. [The image at right is a black and white rendering of what I printed in color.]

What do you think?

2 comments:

Ali said...

Great idea, but I think you ought to print out a second copy, sign it with a personal note, and give it to him.

Literature Crazy said...

That's a good tip to consider. I actually sent an email to an account that he and his brother maintain. If I hear back from that, I'll post the follow-up here.

Thanks for commenting Ali... happy BBW to you!