Thursday, September 17, 2009

BBAW - Thursday's Post

Today's Book Blogger Appreciation Week question is:
But let’s talk about that book you know, the one you discovered only because you read about it on a book blog and then you realized you couldn’t live without it! And then you read it and you loved it so hard! Tell us about it and about the blogger (or bloggers!) that introduced the book to you!
For me that would be City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments Series Book #1). I read about that on E.B.'s blog The Reader's Quill. She's recommended a couple of other books I've picked up for my TBR (Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Historian, Certain Slant of Light), but not everyone will necessarily love her--she definitely has a proclivity for YA Science Fiction/Paranormal/Fantasy. (If that's not your thing, move it along, little doggie.)

What about you: who has turned you on (to a book)?

3 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I've found a lot of reads from other book bloggers. Here is mine

Andrea said...

I have yet to pick up any Cassandra Clare books, but I've heard great things.

gautami tripathy said...

I am going to look out for the City series!

BBAW: Which book blogger is responsible for this?