Tuesday, June 9, 2009

48-Hour Book Challenge Wrap-Up Post


As of 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 7, 2009...

Time Elapsed: 48 Hours
Reading Completed: 10.5 Hours


I didn't get nearly as much read as I'd have hoped to have read because I put personal and family commitments above reading--actually, I do this more rarely than one would think.

Anyhoodle... I finished the first three items on my To-Do list (the review of Hood will be posted early this morning). That was half of what I'd intended to do. Not bad. Reading one weighty tome in a weekend (in addition to spending lots of time with family and friends) makes for a pretty good weekend.

Was the challenge a failure or a success? Like I said in my final status update, it's pretty hard to consider any time spent reading a good book to be a failure--be that 10 minutes or 10 hours, you're always successful.

Read all of my 48-Hour-Book-Challenge-related posts here.

No comments: