Ever wondered whether if it was true (and if so, why?)...
* Guys with big feet have big wangs.
* The average person swallows eight spiders per year.
* A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's.
* Men think about sex every seven seconds.
* Sugar makes kids hyper.
* Eating at night makes you fat.
* It's safe to double dip.
Who hasn't wondered about at least one of those things (or one of the other 90+ myths in this book)? Check out this book on Amazon.com where you can read a few of the down-to-earth and easy-to-understand reviews of these commonly-accepted myths as a sneak peek. Better yet, pick up the whole book and find out which are true, which aren't, and the reasons behind it all.
A Little What... What - I love Napster credits. Below is my most recent investments (as illustrated via Wordle.net). [image: Wordle: Napster Credits]
5 years ago