Weekly Feature: Here is this week's run-down of the New York Times Best Sellers List (Online 10/11/09; Print Version 10/18/09)
1. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
2. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
3. Rough Country by John Sandford
Trade Paperback Fiction
1. Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
2. The Shack by William P. Young
3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Mass Market Paperback Fiction
1. The Associate by John Grisham
2. Covet by J. R. Ward
3. Cross Country by James Patterson
Children's Books (Chapter Books)/Young Adult and Middle Grade Fiction
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo and Yoko Tanaka
* Dan Brown: Third week at the top of the charts. Only one more week for my prediction. Come on, publishers, get me something new!
* I'm impressed by John Grisham's ability to stay at the top of the Mass Market list for two weeks. That list moves and shakes so much, that two weeks is a testimony to Grisham's mass appeal.
Your Thoughts: Any predictions about what might be able to topple Brown from his throne?
A Little What... What - I love Napster credits. Below is my most recent investments (as illustrated via Wordle.net). [image: Wordle: Napster Credits]
6 years ago