Saturday, June 6, 2009

48-Hour Book Challenge Status Update #3

Time Elapsed: 23 Hours
Reading Completed: 4 Hours


So, I snuck in another hour of reading--two stoplights (one going to my camp training, and one leaving) and during my nephew's double-header when he wasn't pitching or up to bat or on base.

It's not a ton of reading, but I had to make time in my schedule to watch Fast and Furious at the second-run movie theatre. Seriously, it has Paul Walker in it. I have priorities, you know.

I'm not too far into Hood, only 52 pages of ~400 some, but I like what I've read so far. It's very reminiscent of Ted Dekker's Black, Red, and White trilogy that I read last year. It's religious fiction and I smell a conversion coming on.

I'm going to put in a good couple of hours of reading before turning in tonight (but probably won't muster another update). I'll catch you all in the morning. I expect many more hours of reading in the next 24 hours than I put in today.

Read all of my 48-Hour-Book-Challenge-related posts here.

1 comment:

Liyana said...

4 hours is not bad! :)