Friday, June 5, 2009

48-Hour Book Challenge Status Update #1

Time Elapsed: 3 Hours
Reading Completed: 3 Hours

Well, it's nearly time to tuck in for the night, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open for this, and by the time I get this written, edited, and posted it will be 2:30 a.m. (6.25% of my time has passed through the hour glass).

I thought a little summary was in order. I've finished the first two items on my to-do list that I posted in my "starting line" blog, and am glad to get those books read (they were both good in their own ways).

I'm really hoping that I can definitely get the next two books on my list done so I can get those off my back--Hood was a loaner from a work colleague that I don't want to keep away from her forever and Love is a Mix Tape is a library book that has a due date. If I can accomplish at least both of those in the next two days (without compromising the reading experience), then I'll be set to leave on my vacation with all books returned to their rightful owners (and no deadlines hanging over my head).

No comments: